Return and Refund
● Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
● To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn and in the same condition that you received it. To initiate a return, please write an email to let us know about the reasons for your return before sending your return item to us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Non-returnable items are clothes that are on sale. This includes anything that was purchased during our promotion periods.
● To complete your return, we require an original receipt or a legible copy. Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged for reasons not due to our error, is ineligible for return/refund.
● When you return your purchase, please use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance in order to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
● Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange of the purchased product. If it is approved, then your refund will be processed and sent to you via the Omise method of payment, within 30-60 business days. The terms of the refund will depend on the policies of each bank.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
● If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your account again. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us. Email: email@example.com
Shipping of your return
● You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping and handling fees (eventual custom fees) are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of our shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your refund.
● If you want to exchange your purchase to another product, you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your purchased item. You will be also responsible for the shipping and handling fee such as custom in your country for your exchanged product. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.