What do we do with your personal information?
● When you purchase some items from our online shop, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our online shop, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
● Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our shop, new products and other updates.
When and how do we get your consent?
● When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we acknowledge that you consent to us to collect it and to use it for that specific reason only.
● If we ask for your personal information for another reason, such as marketing purposes, we will directly ask you for your consent, or provide you with an opportunity to refuse.
Our online shop and your purchase information
● Our online shop uses the Payment Gateway service via Omise’s system, which is highly secure and supports payments via credit card, debit card, or Paypal worldwide by filling in your credit card or Paypal information and pressing payment.
● Our online shop is also hosted on Etsy Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
● If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then the Omise’s system will store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is completed, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
● All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
● PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our shop and its service providers.
● For more insight of Etsy online e-commerce platform, you may also visit their “Our House Rules” or “Help Center”.
Etsy’s “Our House Rules”: https://www.etsy.com/legal/etsy-payments
Etsy Help Center: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us?segment=shopping
The links on our shop
● When you click on links on our online shop and our site, they may direct you away from our sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and suggest that you to read their privacy policies.
● To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement them.